Before submitting a reservation request, please read the Park's General Rules and check the calendar at the bottom of the page to see if the date you are interested in is available. Please note that HCP tries to keep the calendar current but there may be a reservation request ahead of yours that has not yet been finalized.
Reserved Facility Use at HCP
Hudson Crossing Park's facilities are ideal for birthday parties, family gatherings, weddings, corporate retreats, and a variety of other uses. All reservations must be pre-approved. If you have questions or would like to review the full Facility Use Guidelines, please contact us.
- The Park is open from dawn until dusk.
- The Park is carry-in/carry-out. This means that you leave the pavilion and Park as it was when you arrived.
- Please be aware that Hudson Crossing Park is primarily a volunteer run organization and we do not have employees to pick up the grounds after you use the trails or facilities. There may be an additional cleaning fee charged should the facilities not be left in their original condition.
- Dogs must be leashed and their waste picked up.
- The Play Garden area is designated as "smoke-free".
- Water on-site is not yet approved for drinking. We ask that whenever possible visitors use reusable water bottles or containers to cut down on single use plastic waste.
- NOTE: The Pavilion has a restroom but the water is not potable. One Porta-Potty is on-site. If you expect a large crowd it is recommended that you reach out to HCP prior to scheduling your event to discuss acquiring additional Porta-Potties.
Once your reservation is approved you will be contacted with a full set of guidelines for reserved facility use.
We encourage those who currently use the Park for a group event to consider the following donation suggestions:
- For groups of 10+ guests and lasting more than two hours, a minimum suggested donation is $50.
- A typical donation to date for events of 50-100 people is $250+.
- Fundraising events often give back a minimum of 10% of proceeds to cover wear and tear on the Park.